【Move to another page】
Quote
https://ift.tt/2CsFLFf
I thought I knew what the movie business was like. Then I experienced this The most fascinating and lasting lesson from my experience making a movie has nothing to do with lights, cameras or action. The takeaway wasn't about the movie – it was all about the people making it.
March 18, 2019 at 03:22AM
Sunday, March 17, 2019
I thought I knew what the movie business was like. Then I experienced this
注目の投稿
揺れ動く米朝関係:サミット開催を巡る不確実性と2026年の現在地
揺れ動く米朝関係:サミット開催を巡る不確実性と2026年の現在地 かつて「ローラーコースター」と形容された米朝外交のドラマは、2026年現在、新たな局面を迎えています。かつてのトップ会談を巡る劇的な駆け引きは、今やより複雑で静かな、しかし根深い対立の構図へと変化しています。 ...
人気の投稿
-
【Move to another page】 Quote https://ift.tt/2I0K6Q3 List of people who have declined or renounced Indian honours and decorations Au...
-
【Move to another page】 Quote https://ift.tt/2MrtFQV To Require Truth in Labeling of Agricultural Products that Are Edible by Humans ...
-
アディダス、2019春夏コレクションの新作 iPhone ケース発売 【Move to another page】 Quote http://bit.ly/2UMWZYc テレコムライフスタイルファッション社運営のアディダス公式ライセンスショップは4月9日、新作 iPh...
-
【Move to another page】 Quote http://ift.tt/2zbd3UI Maile66: new article [[File:Donna Tanoue january 2012.jpg|thumb||right|[[Donn...
-
エンジニア向け AI ヘッドハンティング「scouty」、3億円の資金調達を実施 【Move to another page】 Quote http://bit.ly/2Q7GTSO 2016年に設立されたscoutyは、登録不要のエンジニア向け AI ヘッドハンティン...