【Move to another page】
Quote
https://ift.tt/2wuruba
Donna Brazile: Biden's resurgence has been the most 'impressive 72 hours I've ever seen in U.S. politics' Fox News contributor and former interim DNC chair Donna Brazile responded to former Vice President Joe Biden's surprising Super Tuesday victory in Massachusetts late Tuesday, saying it was the climax to "the most impressive 72 hours I've ever seen in U.S. politics."
March 04, 2020 at 01:47PM
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Donna Brazile: Biden's resurgence has been the most 'impressive 72 hours I've ever seen in U.S. politics'
注目の投稿
揺れ動く米朝関係:サミット開催を巡る不確実性と2026年の現在地
揺れ動く米朝関係:サミット開催を巡る不確実性と2026年の現在地 かつて「ローラーコースター」と形容された米朝外交のドラマは、2026年現在、新たな局面を迎えています。かつてのトップ会談を巡る劇的な駆け引きは、今やより複雑で静かな、しかし根深い対立の構図へと変化しています。 ...
人気の投稿
-
【Move to another page】 Quote http://ift.tt/2zbd3UI Maile66: new article [[File:Donna Tanoue january 2012.jpg|thumb||right|[[Donn...
-
エンジニア向け AI ヘッドハンティング「scouty」、3億円の資金調達を実施 【Move to another page】 Quote http://bit.ly/2Q7GTSO 2016年に設立されたscoutyは、登録不要のエンジニア向け AI ヘッドハンティン...
-
Artificial intelligence in health care: Mayo Clinic Radio Health Minute 【Move to another page】 Quote https://ift.tt/2vdyVSP Art...
-
【Move to another page】 Quote https://fxn.ws/2I4znHE Allison Mack reportedly kept Catherine Oxenberg's daughter on strict 500 cal d...
-
【Move to another page】 Quote https://ift.tt/3a4dHqS Perahu payang Verosaurus: [[File:YosriPerahuPayang.jpg|thumb|A payang in [[...