Monday, December 24, 2018

List of songs written by Bobby

【Move to another page】
Quote
http://bit.ly/2CxCfKk
List of songs written by Bobby

Mal Arken: ←Created page with 'Bobby is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, and member of K-pop band iKON, signed under YG Entertainment. He is cr...'


[[Bobby (rapper)|Bobby]] is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, and member of K-pop band [[iKon (band)|iKON]], signed under [[YG Entertainment]]. He is credited in the songwriting of all of the tracks in iKON's 2015 debut album [[Welcome Back (iKon album)|Welcome Back]], as well as the writing and producing of his solo debut album [[Love and Fall]]. As of December 25th, the [[Korea Music Copyright Association]] has 59 songs listed under his name.<ref></ref>

==iKON albums==
{|class="wikitable" width=700px
!rowspan=2 width=50px|Year
!rowspan=2 width=200px|Album
!rowspan=2 width=200px|Song
!colspan="2"|Lyrics
!colspan="2"|Music
!rowspan=2 width=10px|Ref
|-
!width=50px|Credited
!width=200px |With
!width=50px|Credited
!width=200px|With
|-
!colspan="8"|Pre-debut (Team B)
|-
|rowspan="2"|2013 ||rowspan="2"|''Win Final Battle'' || "Climax" || || [[B.I (rapper)|B.I]], Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, [[Koo Jun-hoe]], Donghyuk || || B.I ||rowspan="2"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Just Another Boy" || || B.I || || [[Teddy Park|Teddy]], B.I
|-
|2014 ||''Mix & Match'' || "Wait For Me" || || B.I || || Ham Seung-cheon, Uk Jin Kang ||<ref></ref>
|-
!colspan="8"|iKON
|-
|rowspan="11"|2015 ||rowspan="11"|''[[Welcome Back (iKon album)|Welcome Back]]'' || "Welcome Back" || || [[B.I (rapper)|B.I]] || || B.I, Rovin ||rowspan="6"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Rhythm Ta" || || B.I || || B.I, P.K, Koo Jun-hoe
|-
| "My Type" || || B.I, [[Stony Skunk|Kush]] || || B.I, Choice37, Kush
|-
| "Today" || || B.I || || B.I, Ham Seung-cheon, Kang Wook-jin, Future Bounce
|-
| "Airplane" || || B.I || || B.I, Future Bounce
|-
| "M.U.P" || || B.I, [[The Jackie Boyz]] || || B.I, The Fliptones, The Jackie Boyz
|-
| "Dumb & Dumber" || || B.I || || B.I, Future Bounce ||rowspan="5"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "What's Wrong?" || || B.I || || B.I, Rovin
|-
| "I Miss You So Bad" || || B.I, [[G-Dragon]] || || G-Dragon, DEE.P
|-
| "Anthem" || || B.I || || Teddy, B.I
|-
| "Apology" || || B.I Teddy, Kush, || || Teddy, Kush
|-
|rowspan="3"|2016 ||''Welcome Back - Complete Edition'' || "Just Go (Japanese version)" || || Kenn Kato || || Kang Ukuchin, Ham Seung-Chun ||<ref></ref>
|-
| || "#WYD" || || Kush, B.I || || B.I, [[Choice37]], Kush ||<ref></ref>
|-
| ''[[Dumb & Dumber (song)|Dumb & Dumber]]'' || "Love Me (Japanese version)" || || Kush, B.I, Koo Jun-hoe, ZERO (J-Hiphop) || || Choice37, Kush ||<ref></ref>
|-
|rowspan="2"|2017 ||rowspan="2"|''[[New Kids: Begin]]'' || "Bling Bling" || || B.I, Millenium || || B.I Millenium ||rowspan="2"|<ref></ref><ref></ref>
|-
| "B-Day" || || B.I || || B.I, Airplay, Kang Uk Jin
|-
|rowspan="15"|2018 ||rowspan="10"|''[[Return (iKon album)|Return]]'' || "[[Love Scenario]]" || || B.I, Mot Mal || || B.I, Millennium, 승 ||rowspan="10"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Beautiful" || || B.I, Teddy Park || || B.I, Choice37, Teddy
|-
| "Jerk" || || B.I || || B.I, Kang Wook-Jin
|-
| "Everything" || || B.I, [[Psy]] || || B.I, Psy, [[Yoo Gun-hyung]]
|-
| "Hug Me" || || B.I || || B.I, [[Tablo]]
|-
| "Don't Forget" || || B.I, Kim Joon || || B.I Kang Wook-jin, Diggy
|-
| "Sinosijak" || || B.I || || B.I, Kang Wook-jin
|-
| "Love Me (Korean version)" || || B.I, Kush || || B.I, Choice37, Kush, [[Koo Jun-hoe]]
|-
| "Just Go (Korean version)" || || B.I || || B.I, Kang Wook-jin
|-
| "Long Time No See" || || B.I || || B.I, Choice37, Lydia, [[Taeyang]]
|-
|rowspan="3"|''[[New Kids: Continue]]'' || "Freedom" || || B.I || || B.I, Millenium ||rowspan="3"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Only You" || || B.I || || B.I, Uk Jin-kang
|-
| "Cocktail" || || B.I || || B.I, Millenium
|-
|rowspan="2"|''[[New Kids: The Final]]'' || "Goodbye Road" || || B.I || || B.I, Future Bounce, [[Bekuh BOOM]] ||rowspan="2"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Adore You" || || B.I || || B.I, Seo Won-jin
|-
|}

==Other work==
{|class="wikitable" width=700px
!rowspan=2 width=50px|Year
!rowspan=2 width=200px|Artist(s)
!rowspan=2 width=200px|Album
!rowspan=2 width=200px|Song
!colspan="2"|Lyrics
!colspan="2"|Music
!rowspan=2 width=10px|Ref
|-
!width=50px|Credited
!width=200px |With
!width=50px|Credited
!width=200px|With
|-
!colspan="9"|Solo
|-
|rowspan="3"|2014 ||rowspan="3"|himself ||rowspan="3"|''[[Show Me The Money| Show Me The Money 3]]'' || "L4L (Lookin' For Luv)" || || [[Dok2]], [[The Quiett]] || || ||rowspan="3"|
|-
| "YGGR#hiphop" || || || ||
|-
| "GO" || || || ||
|-
|rowspan="4"|2016 ||rowspan="4"|[[MOBB]] ||rowspan="4"|''[[The MOBB]]'' || "HOLUP!" || || || || Shockbit, Deekei ||rowspan="4"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Full House" || || [[Mino (rapper)|Mino]] || || Teddy, Choice37
|-
| "Hit Me" || || Mino, KUSH || || Choice37, KUSH, Teddy, Seo
|-
| "Raise Your Guard and Bounce" || || || || Prima Vista
|-
|rowspan="10"|2017 ||rowspan="10"|himself ||rowspan="10"|''[[Love and Fall]]'' || "I Love You" || || || || Kang Uk-jin, Diggy ||rowspan="10"|<ref></ref>
|-
| "Runaway" || || || || Choice37
|-
| "Alien" || || || || Millenium
|-
| "I Would" || || || || Millenium
|-
| "Up" || || [[Mino (rapper)|Mino]] || || Mino, Choice37
|-
| "Secret" || || D.K || || Millenium
|-
| "In Love" || || || || Choice37
|-
| "Swim" || || || || Millenium
|-
| "Firework" || || || || Kang Uk-jin
|-
| "Lean on Me" || || || || Choice37
|-
!colspan="9"|As featured artist
|-
|rowspan="3"|2014 || [[Winner (band)|Winner]] || ''[[2014 S/S]]'' || "Empty" || || Mino, B.I || || P.K ||<ref></ref>
|-
| [[Epik High]] || ''[[Shoebox (album)|Shoebox]]'' || "[[Born Hater]]" || || Tablo, Mithra Jin, Lim Sung-bin, Kim Jin-tae, Song Min-ho, B.I || || B.I, DJ Tukutz ||<ref></ref>
|-
| [[Masta Wu]] || non-album single || "Come Here" || || Masta Wu, Dok2 || || Masta Wu ||<ref></ref>
|-
|rowspan="1"|2017 ||rowspan="1"| [[PSY]] ||rowspan="1"| ''4X2=8'' || "Bomb" || || Psy, B.I || || J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul", Psy, [[Yoo Gun-hyung]], B.I ||<ref></ref>
|-
|rowspan="1"|2018 ||rowspan="1"| [[Mako (DJ)| Mako]], [[The Word Alive]], [[The Glitch Mob]] ||rowspan="1"| non-album single || "Rise (remix)" || || Mako, Riot Music Team || || Riot Music Team, The Glitch Mob, Mako||<ref></ref>
|-
|}

==References==




[[Category:Lists of songs by songwriters|Bobby (rapper), List of songs written by]]

December 25, 2018 at 08:39AM

注目の投稿

List of companies founded by University of Pennsylvania alumni

 投稿 L List of companies founded by University of Pennsylvania alumni 投稿者: Blogger さん 7  Nation's Most Visible Mass Gathering During Cor...

人気の投稿