Thursday, March 22, 2018

I'd Rather Be Blue

【Move to another page】
Quote
http://ift.tt/2HRsFBS
I'd Rather Be Blue

Moscow Connection: /* Track listing */ record label


"'''I'd Rather Be Blue'''" is a song from the 1928 Warner Bros. musical film ''[[My Man (1928 film)|My Man]]'', in which it was sung by Fanny Brice.<ref name="Fanny Brice - I'd Rather Be Blue / If You Want The Rainbow (You Must Have The Rain) (Shellac) at Discogs"></ref>

The song was written by [[Fred Fisher]] and [[Billy Rose]].<ref name="Goldman1993"></ref><ref name="Bratkovich2014"></ref><ref name="Bradley2004"></ref>

Fanny Brice's original reached numbrer 16 in the United States<ref name="Harrison1998"></ref>.

== Track listing ==
'''10" 78 rpm shellac record''' – Victor 21815, United States
:A. "I'd Rather Be Blue"
:B. "If You Want The Rainbow (You Must Have The Rain)"<ref name="Bradley2004" /><ref name="Fanny Brice - I'd Rather Be Blue / If You Want The Rainbow (You Must Have The Rain) (Shellac) at Discogs" />

== References ==


[[Category:1928 songs]]

March 22, 2018 at 12:00PM

注目の投稿

List of companies founded by University of Pennsylvania alumni

 投稿 L List of companies founded by University of Pennsylvania alumni 投稿者: Blogger さん 7  Nation's Most Visible Mass Gathering During Cor...

人気の投稿